The Benefits of Professional Property Management
Reasons to use a professional professional property manager.
Professional Property Managers:
- are committed to maximizing the benefits of your investment through efficient management of your property, thus freeing you from management problems while providing the most professional real estate services.
- develop strong relationships with real estate professionals and maintenance contractors to provide you the best blend of services.
- are dedicated to keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost and leasing it at fair market rates while carefully screening and selecting residents. Whether contracted to manage the investment of a single property owner, a multiple-property owner, a business professional or a corporation, professional property managers give each client and each property individual attention and care.
- want to make your real estate investment a pleasure rather than burden. They are here to satisfy your property management needs.
- target the general public with advertising and promotional campaigns and work closely with businesses to relocate their employees and families.
- supervise a staff of respected contractors who provide competent service at competitive rates.
- are committed to personal service, thus allowing you to get the most out of your real estate investment without the day-to-day worries of property maintenance.
- can take care of all the details of relocating employees. This is a time-consuming task and major expense for business. We work with relocating employees to help them find new homes before they move.
- provide information about the local housing market, vacancy lists of available properties, and information on schools, utilities and other services of interest.
- present your property to the largest available market, including relocation and corporate transfers.
- stay aware of current market conditions, allowing your property to rent at its highest price.
- have computer systems that enable us to maintain an exhaustive list of all the features that make your property desirable.
- minimize your rent loss by utilizing a broad range of advertising media.
- provide you with protection through property lease agreements, deposit forms, addenda, late notices, and other legal documents.
- provide comprehensive tenant screening to assure you qualified and responsible tenants.
- provide qualified and reasonably priced maintenance personnel who get the job done right.
- provide key control procedures to protect you and your tenant against unauthorized entry.
- handle all communications with your tenant.
- are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, a national group of real estate professionals who subscribe to a code of ethics and standards of professionalism in property management.