Property Management Services and Fees
Placement Only Services
- Advertising; yard signs, Realtors' notices, yellow pages, newspapers, and web site.
- Answer all telephone inquiries and set appointments for showing.
- Screen rental prospects through Credit Bureau, reference checks, etc.
- Furnish proper, legal rental forms.
- Prepare correct lease paperwork.
- Collect move-in money.
- Fees: One-half (50%) of one month's rent + gross receipts tax.
Full Management Services
- Coordinate tenant occupancy.
- Conduct move-in inspection.
- Make rent collections.
- Handle all tenant communications.
- Arrange for landlord obligated repairs.
- Furnish computerized statement to Owner with itemized list of all income and expenses.
- Negotiation of rent and lease renewals.
- Periodic inspection of property.
- Fees: ten percent (10%) of monthly rent collected + $450.00 leasing service gross receipts tax.
Licensee Basic Duties
- Honesty and reasonable care.
- Compliance with Fair Housing and anti-discrimination laws, NM Real Estate License Law, NM Uniform Owner Resident Relations Act and all other applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Performance of any and all oral or written agreements made with clients and customers.
- Assist clients and customers in completing and complying with the terms and conditions of the contract. The Agency will negotiate all offers and counter offers on behalf of the client.
- Agency acknowledges there may be matters outside Agency's knowledge or expertise and suggest that the client or customer seek expert advice on those matters.
- Prompt accounting for all monies and property received.
- Agency will have Brokerage Relationship with the client and will notify the customers of the Brokerage Relationship.
- Disclosure of any adverse material facts actually known about the property or the financial ability of the parties to complete the transaction.
- Maintain confidential information except with client consent or as required by law.
- Agency does not engage in any transaction regarding the buying or selling of property.